LEVA X 2-GROUP LA MARZOCCO
LEVA X 2-GROUP LA MARZOCCO
Traditional lever machines have been reinvented by La Marzocco Leva X 2 with an eye-catching style and a low profile in order to entice consumers to engage with the product.
We are pleased to introduce Leva, the cutting-edge centrepiece for cafes that empowers baristas to experiment, sparks interesting discussions, and produces the highest quality coffee extraction available anywhere in the globe. It will bring with it a design that is not only aesthetically beautiful but also provides a feeling of fulfilment that can only be found in a system that is really mechanical. Pre-infusion intensity, shot quantity, and extraction pressure may all be adjusted by the patient, depending on the drug group.
Through the use of PID temperature control, Leva is also able to enhance the temperature stability of conventional lever machines. The espresso machines sold by Leva each come equipped with a digital display that details not only the pre-infusion and extraction periods but also the extraction pressure of the coffee puck in real time.
- Are your machines pre-tested? Yes, all La Marzocco machines are bench-tested and can set them up in collaboration with you.
- What is the warranty on machines? All new commercial machines sold by Coffee Parts have a 12-month non-consumable parts only warranty. Please note labour is not covered on commercial machines.
- Can the machines be financed? We use both Flexirent and Silverchef for machine finance. Call for more information 1300 129 129
- Width: 80 cm
- Depth: 64.5 cm
- Height: 77.5cm
- Weight: 99kg
- Features and Accessories:
- Separate boilers optimise espresso and steam production.
- Separate boilers for each group head let baristas adjust coffee temperatures.
- Saturated groups provide shot-after-shot thermal stability.
- PID (Steam Boiler) allows electronic temperature control.
- The machine’s temperature is more stable because it has advanced PID control.
- Insulated boilers save energy and maintain temperature.
- A real-time representation of pressure Pre-infusion, extract, and shot time may all be seen in real time.
- Graphic Display – Adapting machine settings is simple.
- They’re cool to the touch, and they work well.
- Valves with proportional steam pressure increase the machine’s efficiency and extend its life span.
- Adjustable Drip Tray – 2 and 3 Groups – Allows tall, to-go cups
- Eco Mode improves energy economy by entering standby mode.
- Hot Water Economizer – Adjusts tap water for tea.
- USB allows firmware updates
Are your machines thoroughly tested?
Yes, each and every La Marzocco machine is put through its paces on the bench, and we can help you get it all set up.
Are machines covered by warranties?
Coffee Parts offers a 12-month guarantee on non-consumable parts for all new commercial equipment. Please be aware that commercial machines do not include labour coverage.
Is financing available for the machines?
When it comes to machine financing, we make use of Flexirent and Silverchef. To learn more, please contact us at 1300 129 129.
La Marzocco invented and patented the first horizontal boiler coffee machine in 1939. This was one of a number of improvements, such as the a double framework with saturated brewery groups. Tradition and dedication to quality and dependability have always characterized the organization. Even now, highly skilled staff supervises each step of hand-crafted machine manufacture. Giuseppe Bambi’s expertise and pride remain alive after 80 years. La Marzocco maintains an artisan enterprise while giving clients and the industry technological advances.
Sorry, there were no replies found.