LA MARZOCCO 4-GROUP LINEA AV PB
LA MARZOCCO 4-GROUP LINEA AV PB
The Linea PB, developed by and called for Piero Bambi, brings a new degree of elegance Performance, dependability, and workmanship are key.
The Linea PB, designed by and named after Piero Bambi, introduces a new level of elegance Performance, reliability, and craftsmanship are paramount. It features the iconic La Marzocco espresso machine Stainless steel body, updated with simplified lines and a lower profile, equipped with exclusive, user-friendly interface software that allows for direct control of boiler temperature, brewing volume, hot water tap dose, and auto-back flush, as well as various other options. A flow meter is integrated into the group cap to ensure that water never leaves the saturated area of the coffee boiler, thereby reducing temperature fluctuations during brewing. Linea PB is the first machine from La Marzocco equipped with the new generation of proprietary electronics and the iconic three-button interface.
It has the iconic La Marzocco polished stainless steel body, with simplified lines and a low profile, as well as providing the barista with direct access to operational parameters such as boiler temperature, brewing volume, hot water dose, automatic back flush, and many more besides. Due to its lower profile and greater work surface area, the Linea PB is also practical, without sacrificing world-renowned Italian design.
- Are your machines pre-tested? Yes, all La Marzocco machines are bench-tested and can be set them up in collaboration with you.
- What is the warranty on machines? All new commercial machines sold by Coffee Parts have a 12-month non-consumable parts-only warranty. Please note labour is not covered on commercial machines.
- Can the machines be financed? We use both Flexirent and Silverchef for machine finance. Call for more information 1300 129 129
- Width: 119 centimeters
- Depth: 59 centimeters
- Height: 53.3 centimeters
- Weight: 117 kilograms
- Stainless steel portafilters & precision baskets – for improved cup quality and consistency.
- Digital display- temperature display, shot timers, flow pulse counter and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters.
- Tall cups – allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups (+2.5cm /1in. in height).
- Auto back-flush program – automatic cleaning program.
- Saturated groups – ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual boiler system – separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Dual pid (coffee and steam) – allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated boilers – reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Eco mode – can be programmed to enter stand-by mode, improving energy efficiency.
- USB – making it possible to update the firmware.
About La Marzocco
Founded in 1927 by Giuseppe and Bruno Bambi, La Marzocco had its beginnings in Florence, Italy, the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance and home to such geniuses as Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo and Brunelleschi who created some of the most celebrated works of art in the world. It seems only fitting that La Marzocco, would earn a world renown reputation for making beautiful, high-quality, superbly crafted and uniquely designed espresso machines, with great attention to detail.
In 1939, it was La Marzocco that developed and patented the first coffee machine with a horizontal boiler, now an industry standard. This was the first of a series of important innovations, later to include the dual-boiler system with saturated brewing groups. Tradition and a passion for the search for quality and superior reliability are factors which have always distinguished and interested the entire company. Even today, highly specialized personnel still supervise each stage in the production of every single machine, hand-crafted to order for each and every client. In this way, Giuseppe Bambi’s great experience and professional pride live on after over eighty years. Today, La Marzocco remains an artisan company, while offering important advancements in equipment technology to its customers and in the industry.
We knew when Terry Z was designing a machine the result would be a machine that was technically brilliant. And the results speak for themselves. Undercounter machines won’t suit all cafes, but as far as undercounter machines go, the Mavam has to be the industry benchmark.
Sorry, there were no replies found.